Wednesday 21 July 2010

Christine Castro Hughes

Since joining The Sketchbook Project ive kinda got back into my college routine when beginning a new project of researching and scouring the internet for ispiration.
I was flipping through some of my books and figured the book 'An Illustrated Life' would be a good place to start. Its full of great artists and illustrators but Christine Castro Hughes work caught my attention as she does lots of light hearted doodles and collages, aswell as combining lots of writing and lists. Her works has given me loads of ideas and gets me excited about filling up my sketchbook.
I would reccomend this book to anyone who is interested in illustration and fine art as there are also a fair few paintings and fine artists featured in the book, also if you are trying to get back into the swing of sketchbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment